Adapted from Robert Fulghum’s “Everything I need to know, I learned in Kindergarten”.
Mudd, Sweat & Tears rules
- Play fair
- Don’t hit or push people
- Wait for your turn
- Take only photographs and leave only Mudd prints
- Clean up your mess
- Don’t take things that aren’t yours
- Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody
- Do unto others, what you would have others do unto you
- Wash your hands before you eat, and after you finish Mudd, Sweat and Tears
- When you go out onto the course, watch for traffic (including wildlife), lend a helping hand and stick together
- There are several speeds of going up hill, choose the one that allows you to get to the top
- Do not judge, lest ye be judged
- All competitors are equal in the eye of mudd
If you can’t or don’t want to complete an obstacle, our course marshals will make you do 30 burpees to their standard, before you advance to the next obstacle.