MST Surrey, BC: July 4, 2015
Registration for MST Surrey July 4, 2015 is now open! This 6km mud run obstacle course race takes place at the Cloverdale Rodeo Grounds and we’re super excited to be coming to the big smoke! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!
Be a Volunteer!
Do you feel passionate about fitness, endurance sports and extreme challenges to mind and body? Do you want to be a part of the core Mudd, Sweat & Tears team and community, giving hundreds of athletes the chance to test their limits? Do you have what it takes to be a Mudd, Sweat & Tears course marshall?
Then we want you to be a volunteer!
We run with a volunteer ratio of 1 volunteer per 100 participants on the day of the event, in order to supplement our core team, and ensure customer service levels are the best possible. We look for passionate, like-minded and ‘outside the box’ thinkers, who have a “roll up the sleeves” attitude of – “get it done, get it done right, and have a ton of fun doing it”.
What we provide
- A fun, quality and attentive team to work with and environment to work in
- An opportunity to join our team on various adventures world wide as we grow
- One free entry for you (after you’ve volunteered) or a friend.
Mudd, Sweat & Tears Participant Package
For your sign-up fee, you get to run through mud and over obstacles. You also get:
- Event ticket
- Mudd, Sweat & Tears participant t-shirt
- 1 free beverage (if you finish)
- Custom Mudd, Sweat & Tears finisher medal!
Location information and directions
MST Surrey will take place at the Cloverdale Rodeo grounds on Saturday July 4th, 2015.
Distances and driving times
Race day information
- Pre race- please arrive a minimum of 1 hour before your individual heat for pre-registration.
- Get pumped, stretch, do burpies, warm up and join us for the MST pre-race ritual
- Enjoy the pre-race scene
- Watch and listen to the Mudd, Sweat & Tears race crew on centre stage for inspiration, direction & timing
- Ready set go
- Once you finish the race, get sprayed off, changed (or not) and join us for that well earned beverage, post-race BBQ, festivities & awards. There will be food and beverages for sale at the post-race BBQ.
Aid stations will be strategically along the course, providing water, energy drinks and bananas.
Please download, print and sign our liability waiver. It is mandatory for every participant to bring the waiver on race day.
Photos and videos
Check back here or on our facebook page after the race!
Are you ready for MST Surrey?
Warning – obstacle course racing can be addictive and extremely fun!