MST Kelowna 2017, Aug 26th at Big White Ski Resort
Registration is now open for MST Kelowna, August 26th at Big White Ski Resort! We’re super excited and looking forward to working with the team at Big White and to an awesome August obstacle course mud run style of race. Get ready for 8 k’s of mud, fun and challenge!
Mudd, Sweat & Tears Participant Package
For your sign-up fee, you get to run through mud and over obstacles. You also get:
- Event ticket
- Mudd, Sweat & Tears participant t-shirt
- 1 free beverage (if you finish)
- Custom Mudd, Sweat & Tears finisher medal!
- Click on the following link to download your 2017 race waiver MST Waiver 2017
Be a Volunteer!
Do you feel passionate about fitness, endurance sports and extreme challenges to mind and body? Do you want to be a part of the core Mudd, Sweat & Tears team and community, giving hundreds of athletes the chance to test their limits? Do you have what it takes to be a Mudd, Sweat & Tears course marshall?
Then we want you to be a volunteer! Click here to register to volunteer today!
Location information and directions
Distances and driving times
Times and distances
|From||Travel time||Distance in km|
|Vancouver||4hr 46 min||451|
- Pre race- please arrive a minimum of 1 hour before your individual heat for pre-registration.
- Get pumped, stretch, do burpies, warm up and join us for the MST pre-race ritual
- Enjoy the pre-race scene
- Watch and listen to the Mudd, Sweat & Tears race crew on centre stage for inspiration, direction & timing
- Ready set go
- Once you finish the race, get sprayed off, changed (or not) and join us for that well earned beverage, post-race BBQ, & festivities. There will be food and beverages for sale at the post-race BBQ.
Aid StationsAid stations will be strategically placed along the course, providing water and first aid services.
Important Documents Please download, print and sign our liability waiver. It is mandatory for every participant to bring the waiver on race day. MST Waiver 2017
Results, photos and videos Click here to check out the MST FB race albums.
Are you ready for Mudd, Sweat & Tears Kelowna 2017?Mudd, Sweat and Tears Kelowna 2017 offers racers a challenging super charged 8km course. Our courses combine the best organic and natural features found throughout each site, with a series of constructed obstacles, which will have you – crawling, climbing, swimming, carrying and dragging yourself, possibly fellow competitors, and a series of objects: up, over, under, through and around hill and dale. And just when you think there can’t be another hill to climb or pit to drag yourself through….Warning- obstacle course racing can be addictive and is extremely fun!